Carefully Before Buying

Monday, November 8, 2010


If you choose to become an affiliate marketer, your job is to sell product. The more products you sell, you get richer.

But be careful! Do not be easily fooled by products that are offered on the internet. Because in the Internet world, there is not only a good man. Wicked ones are also there.

You could have fooled do not get the product that you have a message. Or maybe the products offered are not enough potential for resale.

So, what should you do?


As a buyer, before buying a product, make sure to clear:
  • Is this product manufactured by someone who proved successful in the field?
  • Is the price of its products in accordance with product quality?
  • Does this product is a lot of people need?
  • Is this product guaranteed?
  • Is the website accessible?
  • What are the advantages of this product compared to other products?

Ok ... for example all of the above questions already be found in the affiliate program you are interested. You still have to do one more step.

Try to buy their products!

So before deciding to join an affiliate program, you better buy the product first. Think of these as a means test.

You can try the process of purchasing your product. Observe there any things that complicate the buyer? Are the terms of purchase are not difficult?

For example like this ...

One day I was thirsty and wanted to buy ice cream. Across the street there is an ice cream shop that seemed to demand. In my mind has imagined that the ice cream was certainly delicious. "Well, ice cream is definitely good quality product!" I said.

But, what happens then? When I was in front of the cashier and get ready to pay, I was shocked!

On the counter there is written, "only accept Yen, do not accept Dollar."

Cash only I failed to buy ice cream. Although the ice cream kiosk next to it is the exchange and I was so thirsty, I'm not going to buy ice cream there. Mood overdo I've lost.

Concrete picture is my experience when trying to become an affiliate marketer a web site. When I try to buy their product, I wonder. Because, they do not accept visa credit card for payment.

The case is the same as selling ice cream on top. Refusing to be refused a visa the same buyer. Finally, to ensure that product sales will not be good.

My advice, avoid buying products that complicated requirements. Because it would be a waste of time and money. And obviously it determines the prospects of sales of products will you sell it later.

0 comment:

Post a Comment